Detached house with 50,603 m² of land - Čezsoča
House Sold - Čezsoča Primorska
Sold: Detached house with, cellar and garden and 50,603 m² of land on the edge of the village of Čezsoča (municipality of Bovec) within walking distance of the river Soča; Surface house: 132.40 m²; Plots area: 50,603 m². Built in: 1922. Municipality: Bovec; Province: Primorska
Positioned on the edge of the village of Čezsoča, this property is to be renovated. It has a living area of 132.40 m². Under the house is a cellar (26.5 m²), then the 1st floor and an attic floor. The house has beautiful views of the village and the mountains around. The Soča river flows nearby (400 meters). Čezsoča is an idyllic and cozy village, with bars, restaurants, kayak / rafting schools and it is located in one of the most beautiful valleys in Europe, near the town of Bovec with its ski area Kanin-Sella Nevea. The village is located on the edge of the Triglav National Park, not far from the house the Walt Disney film Prince of Narnia was filmed. This excellent location is an ideal place for the (extreme) outdoor sportsman and/or nature lover. The house has an electricity and water connection and is connected to the municipal sewage. The house includes 50,603 m² of land, of which 787 m² is (residential) land for construction – the rest of the land is agricultural. Excellent investment, rental (tourism) is possible.
Features object: Te koop: Huis met tuin. Gerenoveerd in: 2008; Plaats Bovec Huis met tuin. Gerenoveerd in: 2008; Plaats Bovec Te koop: Huis met tuin. Gerenoveerd in:
- – Province: Primorska; Alle aansluitingen zijn aanwezig en de toegang tot het pand is goed. Parkeerplaats voor 1 auto-.
- – Electricity: Yes; Alle aansluitingen zijn aanwezig en de toegang tot het pand is goed. Parkeerplaats voor 1 auto.
- – Water supply: Yes;
- – Sewage: Yes;
- – Central heating: No;
- – Furnished: No;
- – Habitable: No;
- – Cadastre registration: Yes;
- – More pictures on the Dutch version of this page;
- – Other features / remarks: Near Soča river / near Bovec / Ski area Kanin-Sella Nevea / Near Boka waterfall ‘Slap Boka’.