House for renovation with land - Levpa
House Sold - Levpa Primorska
Sold: Detached house (153.60 m²) on a plot of 250 m² near the village of Levpa, with a ground surface of 3,242 m². Living area: 153.60 m²; Lot: 250 m²; Ground area: 3,242 m². Place: Levpa; Municipality: Kanal ob Soči; Province: Primorska; Year of construction: 1850.
A detached house with a living space of 153.60 m² on a plot of 250 m² near the village of Levpa. The house was built around 1850 and needs a total renovation and is therefore uninhabitable at the moment. The house is on a plot of 250 m² and a further 3,242 m² of land is included in this offer, which is adjacent to the plot of the house.
- – Province: Primorska;
- – Electricity: No;
- – Municipal water supply: No;
- – Municipal sewer: No;
- – Central Heating: No;
- – Land Registry registration: Yes;
- – Habitable: No (renovation needed);
- – Furnished: No;
- – Energy class: Not applicable;
- – Area Features: In the green hills of the municipality of Kanal ob Soci, near the Soca River, Triglav National Park, historic wine regions, Italy and the city of Nova Gorica.