Bača pri Modreju PrimorskaSold
Detached house with 2 bedrooms - Baca pri Modreju
House Sold - Bača pri Modreju Primorska
Sold: A detached house with two bedrooms (living area 96.70 m²) on a plot of 120 m² in the village of Baca pri Modreju. Municipality: Tolmin; Province: Primorska; Date Built: 1810; Renovated in 1998; Surface area of the house: 96.70m²; Plots surface area: 120 m².
This detached house is located in the center of the village Bača pri Modreju. The house is immediately habitable and has all the necessary connections. The property has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a living / kitchen area. There is a spacious basement with a surface of 27 m². The house is located at a crossroads of two local roads and is therefore easily accessible. The larger town of Most na Soci and the beautiful Soča lake are a few minutes’ drive away. 2 minutes further and you are in the town of Tolmin, where major music festivals are held annually. Italy is a 30-minute drive, the Cerkno ski area is 30 minutes, the Bovec ski area (Kanin-Sella Nevea) and Lake Bohinj are both 1 hour away. The river Bača flows a few tens of meters from the house and the river Idrijca flows nearby. The area is ideal for walkers, cyclists and (fly) fishermen and for people who love peace, nature and (mountain) sports. The Triglav National Park is around the corner.
The house and land are of 1 owner, it is debt / burden free and it has a Land Registry registration.
- – Province: Primorska;
- – Electricity: Yes;
- – Water supply: Yes;
- – Drain: Yes;
- – Central heating: Yes, on fuel oil;
- – Furnished: Yes, (see photos), acquisition in consultation;
- – (Satellite) TV: Yes;
- – Habitable: Yes;
- – Cadastre registration: Yes;
- – Energy class: D 105 kWh / m2a;
- – Other features / remarks: Near Most na Soci & city of Tolmin / Near Italy / Ski area Kanin-Sella Nevea 1 hour / Near Triglav National Park / Coast 1.5 hours drive / Austria 1.5 hours drive / The capital Ljubljana 1.5 hours drive / Croatia: 2 hours / Rental possible.